I actually love this question! What is my purpose? So many of my amazing clients are struggling with this question every day.
Feeling tired, angry, frustrated, stressed and upset, extra emotional or maybe simply unmotivated in general. These are all symptoms of not living in flow! Flow = living on purpose = living and doing your LIFE PURPOSE!
I always explain life purpose as Zest. What brings you zest? What brings you true soul filled happiness?
What makes you want to jump out of bed in the morning and live on purpose? We all have this one thing! We might not know what it is right now, but in time, with self study and soul honesty with yourself it will become clear.
Some Life Purpose Tips:
- Every day you need to ask your self: why am I doing this? If you don’t know, this means it is not your life purpose. We need to live and not simply exist.
- What makes you truly happy?
- Do you know what you love? This is such an important question. What would you do if you had 1 whole day just for you!? Fill it with things that fill up you!
- Be still and settle into your self. Some times being alone and quiet is the best healing and figuring it out time you can have! Answers will flow to you when you are quiet!
- The Universe and your Spirit Guides will work to help you in every way. Trust that it will come together for you and send out positive thoughts!
- If you could do any thing what would it be? Don’t figure out the how’s, just do it. The universe and your spirit guides will help you. They will send you every thing you need to succeed.
- Ask for help if you need it! We have so many resources all around us, most we don’t even know yet! So ASK and you shall receive! You will be pleasantly surprised who knows who and how much help you will receive.
Lastly the biggest piece of advice to finding your life’s purpose is: Have the courage to CHANGE and the courage to TRY! We can do any thing we put our mind too. Use your fears as goals and motivators to success. You have so much more power inside you than you realise. If you need some help, I am here for you! Now get living!